I can't believe Easter is almost here- this year is seriously flying by! One of my favorite things to do every spring is fill an Easter basket for Bear with a few things to wear, play with, and read. I'm so excited to be doing a little basket for Boone this year, too! Here are some of my favorite picks for their baskets (and a few for little girls, too!).
1. The Tale of Peter Rabbit Story Board Book- Only $6 with free Amazon Prime shipping and the sweetest Easter book! I always try to include at least one book in Bear's Easter basket that is festive for the occasion, and then we have fun pulling the books out each season to read. I display them on a bookshelf in his room so they double as educational and cute seasonal decor.
2. Photo Frame with Rabbit Ears- So sweet and perfect for your little bunny's room with a picture of them in their Easter best! Also comes in white.
3. Zippy Flyer Where's Baby Bunny Game- A fun, interactive hide-and-seek game between adults and children helps them develop and explore new skill sets as they grow.
4. Salt Water Sandals- Can't say enough good things about these sandals that we've been buying (well, my Mom has been buying) for Bear every year since he was just one year old. He's had red, the traditional tan, and navy and they are seriously the best things we've ever purchased for him. The leather molds to fit the childs' feet and they are waterproof so they're great for the pool, beach, splashpad, etc. Yet they're dressy enough to wear to church! I could ramble on all day because we love these shoes (and they're gender neutral..so cute for girls, too).
5. Bunny Growth Chart- I fell in love with this sweet wall decoration the second I saw it, especially just just $17.99. I like the ruler growth charts that have been so popular the past few years but this one is unique and so cute for a nursery or playroom!
6. Snuggle Blanket- Boone is getting this because it is so cozy and soft (and I'm a sucker for bow ties). Only $7.99 and would be perfect to include in a baby shower gift, too.
7. Monogram Easter Basket Liner- I kind of couldn't believe it when I saw this personalized basket liner for just $4! Compared to more expensive versions I've seen in some stores, this one is a steal and great quality for the price. Liners are reversible and also come in blue/green.
8. 11-Piece Easter Tic-Tac-Toe Game- A classic wooden set that will last for generations to come; I had to get one of these to set out on our coffee-table because it's just as cute used as decor as it is to play with!
9. Baby Aspen Bunnie Hooded Robe & Stuffed Animal- Dying to get my boys into these robes...they only have hooded towels but I can't get over how precious these are! A little bit of a splurge but the quality should be worth it, especially if you can pass down to a younger sibling.
10. If I Were a Bunny Board Book- The most adorable board book for your little bunny!
Off to hold my baby boy who thinks he needs to be eating every 30 minutes, much like his big brother was. I secretly love all the cuddles though- his basket will be full of all things "bunny" because he's our little snuggles bunny!