Spring Break is almost here and I for one am very excited about it! Not only does Spring Break usually signify travel of some sort, but it’s the start to warmer temperatures (hopefully!), more sunshine, and a week to sleep in without worrying about school. I’m sharing 13 items below that whether you’re jetting off somewhere tropical or just having brunch with the girls, you’ll find something for you. Everything is either Amazon Prime or Nordstrom (fast+free shipping) so you can get whatever you “need” in time for the break!
1. One Piece Black Swimsuit, $16.99- I recently got this swimsuit in the mail and can’t say enough good things about it. It’s a great “mom suit”, with full back coverage and a removable strap. It also comes in white and runs true to size.
2. Natural Stone Three Layered Necklace, $12.99- I love a good statement necklace and it’s a trend that’s not going anywhere anytime soon. This one is really pretty without being “too much” and is unique with the marble stone.
3. Cover-up Maxi Dress, $68- Sadly it looks like the blue color sold out since I made this collage yesterday, but this versatile maxi dress is still available in both black and coral. I love pieces like this that I can wear from the pool to a nice dinner and can be dressed up with statement earrings.
4. Luggage Tags, $6.99- The cutest set of 2 luggage tags to ensure your bags don’t lose their owner! One of my best friends recently had a suitcase get lost; her luggage tags didn’t have the wire ring and so they had no idea who the suitcase belonged to. It’s a crazy story but weeks later she ended up getting it back (a follower had seen her Instagram stories about it and spotted her bag in a random airport). She now advises everyone to get luggage tags with steel rings, and I’m taking her advice.
5. Dolce Vita Leopard Slide Sandals, $65- These sandals are a little on the pricey side compared to what I normally share but I just couldn’t leave them off this list- it was like love at first sight (or slide :) ) for me. Leopard is the new neutral and these look just as comfy as they are cute.
6. Panama Hat, $16.99- I just ordered this hat and can’t wait to wear it- I’ve seen so many bloggers wearing panama hats this season and they look good on everyone! I also really like the white version that I may end up ordering, too. It has 5 star reviews and UPF 50+.
7. Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist, $16- Y’all know I am partial to my Olay face mists but this mist is my favorite for travel because it smells like the beaches of Hawaii to me. It has a base of coconut water to tone and hydrate the face, which feels amazing after a long day at the pool or beach.
8. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $22- A bit pricey but worth every penny in my opinion, this is my very favorite dry shampoo that doubles as texturizing spray. If your hair tends to fall flat around your face, this stuff is a total game changer! Spray it at the root of your hair, tease, and you’ll be amazed how much body it gives you. Not to mention the stuff smells amazing. I buy the smaller 2.2 oz. bottles and each one will last me a good 4-5 months. I use Oribe all the time but I especially won’t travel without it!
9. Small Faux Leather Travel Jewelry Organizer, $10.99- There’s nothing worse than getting to your final destination with your jewelry a tangled-up mess. Ain’t nobody got time for that! This organizer is small enough to fit in your purse and keeps all your jewelry safely in place, tangle-free. Comes in lots of pretty colors and has excellent reviews.
10. Cover-Up Jumpsuit, $68- Every girl needs a good comfy jumpsuit for travel and this one is super flattering+doubles as a cover-up. Win win!
11. Statement Earrings, $11.99- These fun, sassy earrings come in 6 color options and add the perfect punch to any outfit. The turquoise color would probably be the best choice because you could wear them with everything.
12. 7 Set Packing Cubes, $15.99- I have been on the hunt for cute packing cubes for months now and when I saw these, I had to have them. I am obsessed with the pink leopard print! They also have great reviews, come with an extra shoe bag, and will keep me much more organized on trips.
13. Expandable 3 Piece Luggage Set, $159.99- This luggage has great reviews, comes in 5 different colors, and is a great value for a 3 piece set. I’ve been on the hunt for new white luggage and this set is calling my name.
Are you headed anywhere for Spring Break? If you are, is it somewhere sunny or a cozy cabin in the mountains? I’ll be heading to one of my favorite spots and I can’t wait to share soon!