Everywhere I look right now, I’m seeing the cutest hair accessories! From barrettes to scrunchies, hair has a lot of flair going on and I’m here for it. Sharing some of my favorite trends below and talking about why most of these are in my cart ready to order.
1. Set of 3 Pearl Barrettes- This accessory is eeeeeeverywhere right now, so chances are this isn’t the first place you’re seeing them. But I went on the hunt for the best, most affordable sets for y’all and these ranked at the top! They have amazing reviews and are under $7 for a set of 3.
2. 3-pack Zella Scrunchies- The 90’s called and they want their scrunchies back, but we’re not giving them up. I really didn’t think this fad would make a come-back but turns out it has and I’m not mad about it. Scrunchies are so much better on your hair than the typical elastic hair ties, and this set is much cuter, too!
3. 6-pack Slipsilk Skinny Hair Ties- These hair ties are spun from silk to make sure your ponytail doesn’t leave those tacky creases we all hate. You’ve heard me talk about this brand before and their pillow cases that are the holy grail for hair care- now I must have these hair ties, too.
4. Leopard Barrette- This is such a pretty piece that would dress up any regular up-do. I’m ordering one for the days I want my hair pulled half-up since leopard is obviously a neutral. :)
5. Satin Scrunchie Hair Scarf- I don’t own any of these but have heard amazing things from friends about how easy they are to wear. No tying or falling out because of the handy hidden scrunchie. Perfect for jazzing up your summer ponytails.
6. Set of 4 Acrylic Hair Clips- More barrettes…I told y’all these are everywhere! I haven’t seen any like this and love the bright, fun colors and patterns. I would wear two of these together with a simple white cami and denim shorts to add a pop of color to a spring outfit.
7. Set of 4 Pearl Barrettes- I’m all for “the bigger the better”, especially when it comes to this trend. You’ll get 4 pretty barrettes for under $8.
8. Satin Hair Scarf- I own this hair scarf already and love it, so I feel comfortable recommending it to y’all. The quality is great and feels like it would cost much more than it does. I think I need a few more colors like the maroon polka dot and navy with lemons.
9. Something Navy Straw Headband- I love this headband because it has a vintage feel while adding a chic touch to any outfit. So many hair accessories have bright, fun colors but this one is a neutral straw that matches everything and feels summery.
10. Set of 6 Hair Clips- A sturdy set of chic hair clips for practical yet stylish use.
Have you hopped on the hair accessory bandwagon? If so, which are your favorite to wear? You’ll see many more coming to the blog soon!