Hi, ladies! My September Birchbox arrived a couple days ago and after a celebratory dance around the living room, I opened it up and immediately began trying the product samples. This month's box was fabulous! A big, big thank you to my sweet sister-in-law Scarlett for signing me up for a year's worth of Birchboxes! I'm in heaven.
A quick breakdown:
1. twistband hair tie: I love these snag free elastics! They're great for when you're doing laundry or cleaning the house and just need to get your hair out of your face.
2. WEI to Go Sleep Over Kit: I just tried this set earlier and was pretty impressed; it would be perfect for a wedding weekend or girls' trip. First you wash your face with the camellia oil-infused gel cleanser and then apply the moisturizing face tint. I felt so refreshed afterwards! It's like a quick pick-me-up.
3. tili bag: I got a couple of these in my last box, but I'm not complaining that they included one this month. These are awesome for storing essentials while traveling, and are very thick and durable (plus they're cute).
4. Color Club Birchbox Custom Polish: I'm in looooove with this pretty gray polish. It's just the right shade to transition into fall and can be worn all winter, too.
5. kate spade new york Twirl: Favorite thing in the box! I only wish it were the full-size bottle :). I'm seriously putting this perfume on my Christmas list (are you reading this, Z?); it smells heavenly. It has a definite floral scent, which I love.
6. Sedu Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment with Pure Argan Oil: This serum gives you shiny, soft hair all while protecting your strands from heat styling and UV rays. It's also great because you can apply it to damp or dry hair, though I got better results when applying to my dry hair first thing in the morning.
7. $25 off a Madewell purchase of $75 or more: Have you been to the Madewell website? Oh friends, you really must. I'm absolutely swooning over these calf hair leopard print boots.
8. Birchbox fall lookbook: This fun little book has all kinds of great fall trends to try, including chevron nails and an adorable twist braid tutorial.
Happy Hump Day, y'all! What beauty products are you loving lately?