tie die romper: Arden Store, fringe sandals: Charming Charlie (sold out, love these fringe booties), watch: Target (on sale!), bracelets: Nordstrom // on Bear- shirt: Baby Gap (in store only, similar here), shorts: The Children's Place, shoes: Salt Waters via Nordstrom (order online here)
Summer has already come to a close for most people, but here in Houston it's still eight million degrees and we're only dreaming of autumn. This tie die romper from Arden is so cute and comfy, and I love the tassel details. It's on sale for just $9.99, so you should totally grab it up for next spring/summer!
Here's our end of summer bucket list, with the five main things we hope to enjoy over the next couple weeks.
1. Eat a watermelon. I can actually mark this one off, because we've eaten two in the last three days! Nothing says summer quite like watermelon, and Bear loves it (Zach too).
2. Go to the pool. Our neighborhood pool, like most in our area, is open through Labor Day weekend. We have eight more days to enjoy R&R poolside!
3. Watch a sunset. We have beautiful sunsets in Texas, and summer evenings tend to be the most spectacular for sky coloring. We've had gorgeous shades of pink, purple, orange, and blue in the sky the last few evenings. We love to sit in the backyard and watch the sun set over our neighbor's palm trees.
4. See a concert. We haven't been to a single concert all summer, which is totally uncharacteristic of us and makes me sad! Cynthia Woods Pavilion is ten minutes from our house and they get a lot of big names, so we usually go to three or four concerts every summer. There are several coming up that I'd love to see, like Kelly Clarkson, Hall & Oates, and Counting Crows.
5. Plant some flowers. This might sound silly given it's basically September, but we've been wanting to plant flowers around the trees in our front yard for months and it's looking like we'll just now get around to it. Luckily our climate here is mild enough that most plants can live year round.
Hope you've had a great weekend!