If you see me on a regular basis, chances are you've already seen most or all of these things on repeat...I just can't help it; I love them all! I'll tell you why in the list below:
1. This floppy felt hat is an absolute favorite; it goes with pretty much everything and can be worn year round. I have it in black, too!
2. I have this Kendra Scott bangle with white stones (purchased through Rocksbox) and I wear it constantly. It fits really well, smaller than most, and it's perfect for pairing with a watch or other jewelry.
3. These jeans are a new purchase (thanks, Mom!) and I'm obsessed. They're cut just right at the waist, mid-rise, and the length is great for a 5'3 girl like myself. The material is also a really stretchy cotton that is SO comfy. Highly recommend these, and they're currently on sale!
4. Just a bright pretty pink that makes me happy!
5. I wear these earrings all the time, mostly because they're super lightweight and I forget I even have them on. They also have both gold and silver, so they go with everything.
6. This tote. Where to begin...it's basically my favorite thing ever. My sister-in-law, Scarlett, gave it to me for Christmas last year and I've been carrying it pretty much daily ever since. And it's held up like a champ! Mine is reversible gold/camel, so it goes with everything. It's just such a great carry-all and really great for moms & girls on the go.
7. I throw this cardigan in said bag ^ anytime we're heading to dinner, a movie or anywhere I know I'll get chilly. It's so soft! It will transition well into fall, too.
8. This boyfriend watch from Target has been a great buy for the price. It's a little on the big side, but I also have very small wrists. I like the size of the actual face and it's really inexpensive compared to similar designer brands.
9. A must-have for sleeping in and lazy mornings with coffee!
10. Oh trusty chucks, I do love you. These white Converse have walked me around Sea World, played a round of golf, and lots in between. They're very much in style but also a classic shoe.
What are some of your current fashion favorites? Would love to hear!