Happy almost Thanksgiving!!!
I am so excited, I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight. Between the turkey and dressing, corn casserole, and pecan pie- my stomach is already growling. And we just had a huge supper.
The next best thing about Thanksgiving behind the food (and being with loved ones, of course) is the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales! Many stores have already begun their sales so it's time to grab whatever it is you're wanting before it's all gone. I'm sharing some of the best current sales below:
GAP: 50% off everything with code TGIF50
EXPRESS: 50% off everything + free shipping
J.CREW: 40% off everything in stores and online with code HOLIDAY
J.CREW FACTORY: 50-60% off everything, prices as marked
KATE SPADE: Surprise sale, up to 75% off
OLD NAVY: 50% off everything-ish
FRANCESCAS- 30% off everything & 40% off boots
BAUBLEBAR: 30% off everything
CHICWISH: 25% off entire store
KENDRA SCOTT: 20% off entire store
MACY'S: Extra 20% off and free shipping with $50 purchase, use code THANKS
MADEWELL: 25% off your entire purchase with code THATSALE
SOLE SOCIETY: 50% off select styles
ASOS: 20% off your purchase
BANANA REPUBLIC: 50% off entire store
NORDSTROM: Up to 40% off men's, women's and children's, no code needed
OLD NAVY: 50% off almost everything, discount applied at checkout
SHOPBOP: Use code GOBIG16 for 15% off orders of $200, 20% off orders of $500 and 25% off orders of $800+
TORY BURCH: 30% off $250 or more with code THANKS
I think it's universally known that men are the most difficult beings to shop for. Kids love toys, teenagers love cash, women love everything. But men, men are tough. I enlisted the help of Zach to find some of the best stocking stuffers for under $50 that are sure to impress those special (picky) guys in your life.
1. 1901 Suede Belt ($49)- Just a classic belt for the classic guy.
2. HEX Solo iPhone 7 Plus Case ($49)- This phone case holds cards and cash in a handy outside pocket!
3. Bluetooth Shower Speaker ($20)- What guy doesn't love to sing in the shower? Drown out those less than stellar tunes with a waterproof shower speaker. Definitely getting Z this one.
4. Monogram Cuff Links ($44)- For the classy gentleman.
5. The North Face 'eTip' Gloves ($31)- Regular gloves just won't cut it anymore; people need to text! Texting is made easy with these finger friendly gloves.
6. The Tie Bar Brass Tie Bar 3 Pack ($45)- Hold those ties in place with this sleek gift for the dapper fellow.
7. Wooden Phone Docking Station ($39)- This docking station is every guys' dream- it has a perfect charging set up, a watch holder, and a place of keys.
8. Bluetooth Smart Watch ($40)- This smart watch can do all the functions, and for a quarter of the price of most. Plus it's sharp looking!
9. Potomac Moccasin Slippers ($39)- Fiance got cold feet? Warm them up with these cozy slippers.
10. FarmSteady Soft Pretzel & Beer Cheese Kit ($25)- For the foodie/entertainer.
11. Bluetooth Knit Hat with Stereo Headphones & Microphone ($19)- Anticipated to be THE GIFT of Christmas 2016, this beanie has a built in bluetooth for hands free jam sessions. Also comes in gray and maroon.
12. Jack Black 'The Jack Pack' Set ($49)- Because every man needs to clean up once in a while.
I'm currently helping my Mom cook and get ready for tomorrow's festivities and there's nowhere I'd rather be. My little brother should get in any minute and Bear is anxiously awaiting Uncle Ryan's arrival. There's a Christmas movie on TV, my Dad is snoozing in his chair, and Zach & Bear are putting together Lego sets. It's good to be home.
Hope your holiday is filled with the love of family and friends. And some great online shopping.