1. BP. Leopard Print Slouchy Beanie ($15)- I just ordered this beanie for myself because I've been trying to find a similar one for months and they finally restocked it! The leopard print adds the perfect pattern play when paired with stripes or plaid.
2. BaubleBar Brilyante Crystal Open Ring ($34)- Every woman needs a beautiful statement ring and this one is stunning (especially for the price).
3. Rosanna 'Lips/Muah' Porcelain Trinket Box ($24)- You can never have too many trinket holders, especially when they're this cute!
4. BaubleBar Nynette Drop Earrings ($38)- A dressier take on the popular tassel earrings, these blush beauties will be high on any jewelry wearers wish list.
5. Kate Spade New York Notebook ($19)- The prettiest rose gold color to go with the "Everything's coming up roses" lettering. This is great for the writer, artist, or dreamer.
6. Fresh Sugar Lip Crush Set ($30)- For the beauty lover, this is a dream gift. I love that they have SPF and are tinted!
7. Minnetonka Suede Moccasin ($46)- A classic winter staple that everyone will appreciate and love.
8. Fringe Studio Polka Dots Monogram Mug ($12)- Just an adorable mug for the coffee lover in your life.
9. Plush Stripe Monogram Throw Blanket ( $39)- I have a similar striped blanket from IKEA that gets compliments all the time; I don't know what it is about a black and white striped blanket that is so chic but they just are! Add a monogram and it's a sure win.
10. Faux Fur Eye Mask ($29)- This furry, cozy sleep aid comes in several colors but my personal favorite is 'Pink Peony Bud'.
11. ILLUME Mini Mercury Scented Candle Set ($35)- These rich, woodsy scents are sure to add warmth to any space and beauty to any stocking.
12. Chip & Joanna Gaines- The Magnolia Story Hardcover Book ($27)- The fixer-upper in your life will love this detailed look at Chip & Joanna's life together, from their very first renovation project to the childhood memories that shaped them.
Growing up, my parents went ALL out for Christmas. They still do, actually- I can't keep up! I try but our gifts can never compete with theirs. My Mom and Dad both are incredibly giving and love the spirit of the season; they embody what it means to serve others and be selfless. They shop for months and months for Christmas- they love seeing everyones' faces light up when they open a special gift.
One thing my parents never got into much was stockings- we'd have candy and stickers in our stockings but all of the good stuff was out under the tree or wrapped (and there was plenty of it- I'm not complaining!). I try to carry on a lot of the same Christmas traditions my parents had growing up with Bear, but one thing I've added along the way is going big-time on the stockings. Zach and I give our gifts to each other via our stockings, so it's fun to get creative and try and find things small enough to fit inside a large sock. I also like to give my Secret Santa and teacher gifts inside of a stocking- it's just such a cute way to package something that's different than the typical gift sack.
Speaking of gifting, Home Goods has the best selection of wrapping paper for the holidays again this year! Have any of you been lately? I got our wrapping paper there last year and loved it, and I was in HG again last week and saw so much gorgeous paper, I couldn't make up my mind. I'm going back this week, determined to narrow it down to 2-3 styles and load up! I already have a stack of gifts that need to be wrapped and we don't even have the tree up yet. Thinking that might happen this week, as well :). I know it's early, but we go visit family for 8 days at Thanksgiving and it's always nice to come back home to the Christmas decor already in full swing. Anyone else ready to haul out the holly?! I've already watched 6 Hallmark Christmas movies this year so I think it's time!