It's the most wonderful time of the year! And you know what that means- lots of parties, food, and JAMMIES (because it usually happens in that order). I've rounded up some of my very favorites for both you and your littles!
1. Cozy glitter moccasin glippers ($39.95)- Absolutely dying over these! Definitely on my wishlist.
2. GAP Pendleton cozy slippers ($34.50)
3. PJ Salvage Deer Plush Socks ($15)
4. Sueded Sherpa-Lined Moccasin Slippers (on sale for $18!)
5. UGG Fleece Lined Socks ($49.50)- These are a splurge but they're the warmest, comfiest socks ever.
6. Oh Deer nightdress ($15.90)
7. Santa Claws PJ Sweater ($22.90)
8. Thermal Tee ($12.94)- Ordered this for a gift along with #9!
9. Flannel Drawstring Sleep Pants (on sale for $12!)
10. GAP Pure Body print joggers ($39.50)
11. Faux Fur Eye Mask ($29)
12. Give me my Presents PJ Set (this whole set is just $13!)
13. Sleepyhead Thermal Pajamas ($49)
14. Plaid Flannel Sleep Shirt ($26.94)- Got this for myself- it's so cozy!
1. Snowman sleep one-piece (on sale for $20.99)- Gender neutral and oh so cute!
2. Tru Luv Morning Person Two-Piece Pajamas ($42)
3. Striped One-Piece Sleeper for Toddler and Baby (on sale for $12)- Love the classic take on candy cane stripes but in green!
4. Bear sleep robe ($44.95)- Pretty sure my little Bear needs this ASAP.
5. Cozy yeti boot slippers ($29.95)- Getting these for Bear because he's obsessed with the game Yeti in my Spaghetti.
6. Cozy cable knit boots ($29.95)
7. Silent Night Sleep Set for toddler & baby (on sale for $14!)
8. Festive lights sleep set (on sale for $18!)- These are my very favorites. If I had a little girl, she'd definitely own these! I want them in my size, too.
9. Hanna Andersson Fitted Two-Piece Pajamas ($44)
10. Printed classic PJ set (on sale for $31.46!)
I just did some hardcore planner homework and am in shock at how crazy busy our month of December is going to be. We have so many parties and events to attend, we may not be getting to spend as much time in jammies as I'd like (which would be at least 20 hours out of the day). But I'm also excited for all of the celebrations and fun to come! Next Thursday, I'm invited to the premier party for the opening of Dance With Me Dance Studios in The Woodlands. If you've seen Dancing With the Stars on ABC, then you probably know that this is the studio owned by Maks, Val, and Tony, three of the professional dancers on the show (insert all the heart eyes here). And guess what?! Those three are going to be at the premier! Meeting Maks Chmerkovskiy may be the highlight of my year. I'm a wee bit nervous though because the invitation said we'll be dancing...and homegirl can't exactly cut a professional rug. As long as I don't fall on my face, and avoid all eye-contact with Maks during dancing, I'll call it a win.