1. Halogen Long Sleeve Lightweight Tunic (reg. $39, sale $24.90)- I have this in purple and just ordered the black; it's perfect for layering and long enough to wear with leggings.
2. Thread & Supply Double Breasted Peacoat (reg. $58, sale $37.90)- This is such a steal! A classic, nude peacoat that matches everything for under $40. Love the collar detail, too.
3. Karen Walker 'Super Spaceship- Arrowed by Karen' 52mm Sunglasses (reg. $320, sale $191)- I've had my eye on these Karen Walkers for awhile and for almost half the price, I think it's time to pull the trigger.
4. Vince Camuto 'Carlal' Block Heel Bootie (reg. $139, sale $83.37)- I have and love these booties- they go with everything and are super comfy.
5. BP. Long Sleeve Turtleneck Tee (reg. $25, sale $15)- This one is selling out fast so grab it while you can! Hopefully they'll restock soon, so keep your eye out if they don't currently have your size.
6. BCBGeneration 'Sawyar' Over the Knee Boot (reg. $159, sale $95.37)- These also come in black and with the low block heel, are a comfortable OTK option.
7. kate spade new york 'gramercy-chalkboard' bracelet watch, 34mm (reg. $225, sale $134)- It doesn't get much cuter than this Kate Spade watch, especially at almost half off!
8. Topshop Moto 'Leigh' Ripped Skinny Jeans (reg. $70, sale $40)- These have a great fit and can easily be dressed up or down.
9. kate spade new york 'orchard street - small hemsley' leather cross body bag (reg. $228, sale $152)- I'm obsessed with the color of this bag; it's the new blush!
10. Street Level Faux Leather Bucket Bag (reg. $48, sale $23.98)- Oh no! As I'm typing this I'm seeing that this bag is now sold out in black (I made this collage just two days ago) but it is still available in brown here. Love it in both colors!
The Nordstrom fall sale is in full swing and the temptation is real, you guys. There are so many amazing deals; I could spend some serious money in a hurry if I let myself! Now is the time to stock up on warm weather pieces for winter, especially those basics that are great for layering and never go out of style.
Did you love the extra hour of sleep this morning?! I was afraid Bear would wake up at the crack up dawn but he somehow managed to sleep until 9:30am (with the time change). It probably has something to do with the fact that he stayed up until 11pm last night, but still. Major #winning because this mama is so not a morning person. Bear then requested Subway for lunch, which I'm not a huge fan of, but we gave in to his wishes. I mean it's okay, I just like veggies about as much as I like mornings, so I only get pepperoni, cheese, and mayonnaise on my sandwich. Is that weird? I don't like that veggies come last at Subway because they put three little pieces of pepperoni and two tiny cheese triangles before sliding my pathetically bare sandwich down to get loaded up with veggies. The look on the sandwich maker's face when I say "I'll just take mayo" is always priceless. What I want to say is, "I'm not picking anything else, so wouldja back up and throw on a couple more cheese triangles please?". Anyway, Bear loves their meatball sandwiches so we ordered him a six-inch this afternoon, which he immediately devoured and asked for another (he doesn't eat the bread, just the meatballs). So Zach got him a second one and he took down a foot-long sandwich worth of meatballs, sans bread, like a boss. Meanwhile I ate a chocolate chip cookie to make up for the lack of veggies (and everything else) on my sandwich.
Hope you've had a great weekend!