I love everything about Christmas- the music, the parties, the cookies, the lights- but what I enjoy most of all is finding the perfect gift for those I love. I know it sounds cliche, but there's really nothing better than watching someone open a special gift that brings them joy and excitement. I typically start Christmas shopping in August or September because I just can't hold off any longer (and it usually takes me several months to figure out what to get everyone!). Maybe that's why I keep compiling gift guides for the blog...to make gift-giving a little easier on all of you since the struggle is real for me. ;)
Shelbi and I met around a year ago and instantly hit it off- we've been close friends ever since. Bear even considers her one of his "aunties" and gets so excited any time I tell him we're going to lunch with Shelbi (which is at least once a week and usually at Chick Fil A since they're both addicted). Shelbi's currently doing a 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway on Instagram (@itsallchictome) if you want to go follow along and win some great prizes. There's also a giveaway at the bottom of this post that you don't wanna miss!
My sweet friend Jenny opened an Etsy shop recently, Gold Scribbles, where she sells her hand-lettered designs via mugs, invitations, and prints. I fell in love with this mug set as soon as I saw it- wouldn't it be the cutest gift for a couple who loves their coffee? Or for you and your bestie, of course (nothing beats a gift you get to keep half of!). And in case you're looking for more gift giving inspiration, I'm sharing 10 more ideas below!
1. slip for beauty sleep 'Slipsilk' Pure Silk Pillowcase ($79)- If you haven't heard of this silk pillowcase before, you don't know what you're missing! I caved and ordered one several months ago and my life is forever changed. Not only is it way more comfortable than my old pillowcase, but there is a noticeable difference in my skin every morning. I'm now a believer!
2. MAC Nutcracker Sweet Nude Mini Lipstick Kit (on sale for $26)- For the beauty lover who can't have too many lipsticks. Plus it's on sale!
3. Pom Pom Faux Leather Satchel ($24.90)- The prettiest bag for a steal of a deal.
4. Check Woven Poncho (on sale for $34.80)- A chic gift that is sure to please, plus you don't have to worry about sizing.
5. BP. 'Heritage' Plaid Infinity Scarf ($25)- You can never go wrong with gifting a scarf, and the pattern on this one is classic yet modern.
6. LAKE cotton pajamas long-long set ($108)- I own this exact set of pajamas and I can honestly say that they are the most comfortable pair of jammies I own. Your BFF won't believe how soft and durable these things are!
7. Sam Edelman Torrence Ankle Strap Sandal (on sale for $83)- What girl doesn't love a new pair of shoes?! These come in several colors but the nude is most versatile.
8. Kendra Scott 'Elisa' Pendant Necklace ($50)- Kendra Scott is sure to be a hot commodity again this Christmas and this dainty necklace makes the perfect gift.
9. Faux Fur Fingerless Gloves ($9.90)- Because these were just too cute to leave off the list. They're under $10, too!
10. BP. Tonal Stripe Foldover Clutch ($25)- Every woman needs a good clutch, and this one would make such a great gift filled with small items like nail polish, fuzzy socks, and a gift card.
I've partnered up with Shelbi and Lake Pajamas to give one lucky reader a set of pajamas and a Christmas mug (pictured on the gift guide & photos in this post)! Follow the directions below to enter.
1. Follow me on Instagram here.
2. Follow Shelbi on Instagram here.
3. Comment on this blog post.
Happy Holidays to you and your bestie for the restie!