Last year around this time, I posted a planner guide and so many of you bought them and left sweet feedback that I wanted to round-up the best planners again this year! If you're wondering what to get that hard-to-shop-for lady on your Christmas list, this would make the perfect present! I'm a bit of a planner junkie- I try 3 or 4 every year before I finally settle on one that I can't live without (wasteful, I know. but effective). There are tons of styles to choose from and it can definitely be overwhelming trying to decide which is best for you (or whomever you're gifting it to), so I'm breaking down the 10 best planners of 2017 below. This way you won't have to buy 4 before knowing what suits you best :). Who does that?
1. Sugar Paper White Weekly Planner ($10.99)- Target has really great planners, comparable to much more expensive brands for a fraction of the price. The inner layout is pretty simple yet easy to use, and the outside design will go with any desk decor.
2. Lilly Pulitzer Large 17-Month Agenda ($30)- For the color lover, this Lilly Pulitzer agenda belongs by the beach! I love that it features yearly, monthly, AND weekly calendar overviews. It also has day-by-day space for jotting detailed notes and a pocket folder for keeping track of odds an ends (I personally can't live without this feature).
3. ban.do Large Hardcover 17-Month Agenda ($32)- I am absolutely obsessed with everything about this planner, from it's gorgeous 'Pink Peony' cover to the fun stickers included inside. It also has a handy inside pocket and the cutest design details throughout.
4. Day Designer Weekly/Monthly Planner ($9.99)- You can't beat the price of this adorably chic planner! It doesn't have a hardcover, but I tested it out in-store and it's still plenty sturdy and should hold up well. There's also a space to write goals, weekly gratitude, and to-do lists.
5. kate spade new york large 17-month agenda ($36)- Let me tell you guys first hand that this planner is AMAZING. I used this exact 2016 version the past 12 months (if you follow me on Instagram you've seen a ton of it!) and it's been incredible. It's a to-do lister's dream come true, complete with monthly and weekly spreads, a contacts section, note pages and laminated dividers. Keeping tabs has never looked so good.
6. kate spade new york 12-month agenda ($40)- Can you tell that I'm a sucker for all things Kate Spade? And she does make great planners! The outside cover of this one caught my eye- it's definitely for the fashionista who has to keep her busy days of shopping and event-hopping organized! This one is a little more pricey because it's cloth-bound. The inside features the cutest signature black and white polka dot binding, too.
7. Fringe Studio Big Plans 17 Month Agenda ($28)- The inside of this sleek black planner features a pink, white, and gold design with plenty of room to write your life away. I haven't personally used or seen this planner, but it has excellent reviews everywhere it's sold online. People especially brag on the hard leather cover and roomy weekly planning space.
8. Bloom Daily Planner (on sale for $15.95!)- I can't resist a cute cover and this one takes the cake! Plus it features dual inside pockets for storage on both the front and back inside covers, has inspirational quotes throughout, end of month reflection questions, and goal tracking tools. Perfect for the working girl or student!
9. ban.do Blonde Marble Agenda (on sale for $22.40!)- Everyone I know that owns a ban.do planner loves and swears by it, and with good reason. This one features stickers, notes pages, month and week views, laminated tabs, a pocket, secret code, a coloring page, and tons of art throughout. It's pretty marble front is also on trend for the new year!
10. Rifle Paper Co. '2017 Rosa' Planner ($35)- Rifle Paper Co. can do no wrong in my eyes- their floral prints are to die for. Aside from having a pretty and feminine exterior, this agenda boasts a notes and contacts section, pocket folder, and lots of inspirational quotes. It's also the perfect size for fitting in your purse yet still big enough to read & use with ease.
Is anyone else feeling overwhelmed with all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy everything about Christmas. The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas Day is my very favorite time of year. It's just that this year our plates are so full with parties and events and deadlines and work, and I struggle to sleep at night because I'm so busy juggling thirty different things in my head. As I type this, it's after midnight and I'm frantically trying to figure out how we're gonna manage the mass craziness that is our day tomorrow (err, today!).
I'm making it my personal goal to slow down a little and enjoy the holidays- I need to stop stressing over every little detail of our Christmas party and which gift cards to get our cousins and just savor the season. There is so much to be thankful for and I never want to forget or neglect the real reason we celebrate this time of year. I love this quote by Warren McLaren that sums it up perfectly: "When a group of professional people asked a group of four to eight-year-olds, ‘What does love mean?’ one replied, ‘Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and just listen.’"