1. Lush 'Perfect' Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic, $27.90 (have this in two colors and LOVE it)
2. Hinge Drapey Military Jacket, $49.50
3. BP. Ribbed Mock Neck Pullover, $39
4. Halogen 'Westlake-Cassie' Leather Double Zip Wristlet, $40
5. Sole Society 'Michelle' Faux Leather Crossbody Bag, $49.95
6. BP. Stone Drop Earrings, $15
7. BP. Round Face Watch, $25
8. STS Blue Crop Cuffed Skinny Jeans, $48 (have these...so comfy and perfect with booties)
9. BP. Plaid Infinity Scarf, $19
10. Minnetonka 'Kilty' Suede Moccasin, $44.95
Oh my goodness, this has been the longest, busiest week. Does anyone else feel the same? It would happen that I am swamped at work more than I've ever been the week before Bear starts back to Mother's Day Out. I'm sure next week when he goes, everything will slow way down because that's how life usually works. But hey, I'm not complaining. Slow sounds so nice.
We went to Bear's Meet the Teacher this morning and his little paw clutched my pant leg the entire time. He kept looking at me and saying, "You ready, Mommy?". I promised him before we went that I wasn't going to leave him and he was going to make sure I didn't pull a fast one on him. His teachers were super sweet and I'm excited to see him learn and grow at school this year. I'm also excited for a little break from fruit snacks and Paw Patrol.
Happy almost weekend!