Am I the only one who can't believe it's already November 9th?! I feel like we're going to blink and Christmas will be here...which makes me all kinds of giddy because I LOVE Christmas. This might be apparent by the fact that I started my holiday shopping back in September- not sure if that was wise or not because once I start, I just can't stop! Especially now that there are so many good sales going on and I want to buy everything I see for someone (or everyone) on my list. In case you're just starting your shopping, or just can't stop like me, I'll be putting together gift guides for the next 6 weeks sharing all of my favorite finds. I'm finishing one up for men that's also under $50 and I'll share it in the next few days; I always think men are the hardest to shop for so it's nice to get an early start on the guys!
I'll break down each item below with price and details- you can click on the bold words to take you straight to the products or on their picture in the widget at the bottom of this post to shop. :)
1. I can't stop swooning over this raspberry red bag- it's such a gorgeous color and under $30! For the neutral-lover, it also comes in a classic grey that will match everything.
2. For all the beauty gurus in your life, you've gotta grab some of these stila all day liquid lipstick sets. They're a $33 value for just $20 (and free shipping!), and the colors are so beautiful that any lady is sure to love them. I only do stockings for my boys but if I had any ladies' stockings to fill, you can bet these would be in there!
3. I know not everyone likes to gift clothing but you can't go wrong with a cozy knit sweater, especially in the prettiest pink hue (I love the beige color, too). This one is under $35, comes in five colors, has a flattering fit, & comes in sizes XS-XL.
4. For the lady in your life who loves to cook, this monogrammed casserole carrier makes the best gift! It's $44.99, with monogram, and comes in a black/white window pane design or the grey pictured above. I think gifts that are practical but also really cute are a win/win.
5. These Treasure & Bond cuffs are on sale for just $22 (for all three) and so beautiful- they add the perfect amount of sparkle to any outfit.
6. I really want to buy these Personalized Sherpa Blankets for everyone on my list- they come in 4 cute colors/designs (I also love the grey) and are just $49.99 with the monogram. I order from this site all the time so I know the quality is amazing and the products make such special gifts.
7. We all have leopard-lovers in our life (hello, I'm one of them) and this perfectly slouchy beanie makes such a great gift for just $15!
8. I just ordered this MAC Smoky Gold Eye Bag for myself (oopsie) because it's too good of a deal to pass up! A $72 value for $39.50 with free shipping, this pretty make-up bag is full of a four piece eye collection that will wow any lady on your list.
9. This Baublebar ring is so beautiful- it's a great way to add a bit of glamour to any outfit and is just $32.
10. I own and LOVE these monogrammed duck boots- they're so comfy, extremely well made, and come with a faux fur and faux sheepskin lining for the top of the boot that you can swap out. I love the faux fur- it adds a chic element and makes them even more cozy! The boots also happen to be on sale right now for under $50, which is such a steal! They run true to size.
11. Regular $48 and on sale for $28, you've gotta grab some of these BaubleBar Ball Earrings! They come in four colors and I own and love two of them (thinking I need the others, as well).
12. I have owned two of these totes and I can honestly say that they are amazing quality that will last as long as you want to carry them. The tote is $48 and comes in three color options, all of which are reversible so if you get tired of one side, just flip it for a whole new bag! I love gifting these with other treats inside, like beauty products, chocolates, fuzzy socks, etc.
Just making this gift guide has put me even more in the holiday spirit- currently listening to Michael Buble's Christmas album and drinking a cappuccino in my fuzzy slippers. For all of you worried that I'm "skipping over Thanksgiving", no need to fear, I fully plan on eating everything in sight that entire week and blaming it on eating for two. Bring on the deep fried turkey and pecan pie...me and Baby are ready.