I think all, or at least most, of us can agree that men can be some of the hardest on our list to shop for. I never know what to get my brothers, Dad, grandpas, or even Zach! This year, I had Z help me compile a list of great gifts under $50 that any guy is sure to love; I hope this helps some of you as much as it has helped me!
1. I had never seen a tie case before and now I'm convinced that every man on our list needs one (especially for $49). This one is monogramed, adding a nice personal touch, and is great for the guy who travels.
2. If your guy loves beef jerky as much as mine does, this beef jerky sampler pack will be his favorite gift of all. You can't go wrong with a food gift and this one comes with fire, honey, and smoke flavored jerky all for just $21 (free shipping with Amazon Prime).
3. Hurry and grab this awesome fox print tie while you can- it's on sale for only $5 and your guy is sure to get a kick out of it!
4. If you're wondering if your guy (or any guy) would enjoy a neck massager, the answer is most definitely yes. I didn't think Zach would but I bought him one three or four years ago and he uses it all the time. This one is great quality for the price!
5. Every guy needs a pair of great, quality moccasins for those cold winter mornings and this pair by Minnetonka is great quality that will last for years to come.
6. Because a wireless charger is just cool.
7. I gifted some of these bluetooth beanies last year and the guys loved them- I was so excited to see they're currently on sale for $25 (reg. $40) so grab some at this price! They work for 8 hours between charges and have amazing reviews.
8. For the whiskey lover in the family, grab one of these Bar Cart Bibles for under $15 that's sure to get it's use and is perfect for displaying on a bar cart.
9. If you grew up in the nineties, you will remember the beloved TV show, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego. Now in game form, this is such a great gift for your guy that's currently on sale for under $10! Makes a great stocking stuffer, too. I love gifting games at the holidays because then it's something we can all sit around and play instead of just watching football. :)
10. It's been proven time and time again that aviators are universally flattering on all face shapes, so snag your man a nice pair (that's just $25 with free shipping) to put under the tree. This style comes in seven different color options but Zach's favorite is the silver/black.
11. Okay so I may have fibbed a little here because this adidas duffel bag is technically $50 on the dot and not under $50, but it's just too cool to leave off the list. Such a great weekend or gym bag that also comes in solid black (but I love the pattern above!).
12. Everyone needs a back-up charger (you can never have too many) and this one is functional yet manly enough for any dude.
13. A shaving set is a practical gift that will be appreciated as well as used; unless your guy doesn't believe in shaving like my husband during the holidays (come January, he'll bust the razor back out- thank goodness!).
I apologize in advance because I'm going to be a little MIA next week while we're in Paris- chances are I'll be too busy eating all the crepes to do much blogging :). But I'll post when I can and hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! Thank you for stopping by!