I can't believe Christmas is NEXT WEEK- the clock is ticking and getting down to the wire on holiday shopping! I secretly love the hustle and bustle of the season; nothing makes me happier than running to the mall to pick up gifts for friends and family on our list, especially when those gifts happen to be beauty products. I always choose Sephora inside JCPenney because the staff is so knowledgeable, I can get in and out quickly, and they have every beauty product I could ever want/need (for myself and of course those on my list).
I ran in my closest Sephora inside JCPenney last week to grab things for the girls on my list- Sephora inside JCPenney has so many new and exclusive beauty, skincare, and haircare products right now that are only available there. I couldn't believe the prices on some of the gift sets- you'll see what I mean below! There are limited qualities in stock on most of these sets and they're going fast, so make sure you hurry in for best luck with availability. Most everything I'm sharing in the gift guide below, I have/use/love so I know all the girls on my list (and yours) will too!
Holiday Beauty Gift Guide:
1. Kat Von D "Smoke Signals"- I had to get this for myself because I'm OBSESSED with Kat Von D products and wanted everything in this set which includes: Mini Everlasting Lipstick in "K-Dub", Mini Tattoo Liner in "Trooper Black" (only eyeliner I'll wear), Shade+Light Eye Contour Quad in "Smoke", and Shade+Light Eye Brush with Case.
2. Urban Decay "The Ultimate Pair- Backtalk and Rush"- I love this mauve-nude pink color that looks great on all skin tones and is waterproof so you don't have to worry about smudging.
3. Sephora Favorites "Lip Nude-ist"- This set is an absolute steal and any girl on your list would be thrilled to get it, I'm sure (retail value is $60/sells for $28). Included is: Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask Trio in Natural, Champagne, & Smashed, Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Sake, Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer in 312 Sugar Sugar, tarte tartiest quick dry matte lip paint in bestie, Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, and Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Backtalk (full-size).
4. NARS "Love Triangle PowerMatte lip pigment duo in London Calling and Get It On"- I've long been a fan of NARS lipsticks and this set of powermatte lip pigments makes such a great gift or stocking stuffer.
5. Kat Von D "Tattoo Liner"- I mentioned above that this is the only eyeliner I'll wear because it's THAT good, y'all. Gift it to your Mom, your bestie, your cousin, yourself...
6. Urban Decay "Distortion Palette"- The newest eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay (you may remember it from my post here), I can't stop wearing these shadows so I know my girlfriends will love them just as much!
7. Sephora Collection gel lip liner in "It's Cherry" & cream lip stain in "Always Red"- The perfect power lip duo for a red that packs a punch and will stay on all day. With Christmas, New Year's Eve, and Valentine's Day on the horizon, all the girls in your life need a great red lip option! I'm really picky about red lipsticks- some look funny on or don't work well but this combo has blue undertones and looks great on all skin tones.
8. Sephora Collection "Winter Flush" Blush Palette- 8 shades of blush in a gorgeous palette, including matte and shimmer finishes that can be worn alone or swirled together for a little glam.
I was showing several of my friends my beauty haul above and they mentioned running into Sephora to grab gifts; I had to remind them that some of these products are only available at Sephora inside JCPenney so make sure that's where you go if you're hoping to find these sets! Happy shopping, friends!
*This post is sponsored by Sephora inside JCPenney, however all thoughts and opinions are my own. #SephoraInJCP #SoWorthIt
*Photos by Ban Avenue Photography