Who else is last minute holiday shopping?! I'm normally finished by this point but not this year- struggle bus deluxe for this mama. Thankfully I had some time over the weekend while my parents were here to search online for last minute deals and sales- there are actually a lot of great ones right now so I wanted to share! Everything below is something I either ordered for someone on our list or we already have and love. Each item is on sale with the exception of the luggage which is still an awesome deal for a 3 piece set under $150. Everything ships in time for Christmas but I wouldn’t wait if you’re wanting it in time for Christmas Eve!
1. Keurig K-Select Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, $99 (reg. $129)- For the coffee-lover in your life, this is the one I have had and loved for years. Currently $30 off and comes in 5 color options (love the “Oasis” one!).
2. Microplush Electric Extra Long Throw, $28 (reg. $40)- This makes such a great gift for anyone on your list! It’s on sale, comes in 5 colors, has 10 heat settings, and has an auto shut-off feature.
3. VTech Turn and Learn Driver, $11.99 (reg. $39)- I talk about this toy all the time because it’s been a favorite for both of our boys. At $20 off, I’d recommend this for any baby on your list. Great for fine motor skills and just a lot of fun!
4. Coolife Luggage Expandable 3 Piece Set, $149- Ordered this luggage for myself (oopsie) and can’t wait to get it! Comes in 6 color options, has amazing reviews, and is supposed to be super durable. Suitcases are 20 inches, 24 inches, and 28 inches.
5. Real Simple Magazine Subscription, $17 (reg. $60)- Give any lady in your life the gift that keeps on giving all year with 12 issues of my personal favorite magazine. This is a steal of a deal! It is auto renewal, so just remember to check this if you don’t want to give the same gift next year.
6. 23andMe Personal DNA Test Kit, $69 (reg. $99)- I have talked about several DNA kits because the guys in our family have LOVED theirs the past few years. This one has great reviews and free 2 day shipping.
7. Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet, $70 (reg. $100)- I hadn’t planned on getting Bear a tablet for Christmas but now I’m thinking of ordering this one because I’ve heard so many good reviews and it’s a great price right now. Love that it comes in a kid-proof case and also has a yellow or pink option.
8. Kate Spade New York Grove Street Millie Leather Shoulder Handbag, $199 (reg. $199)- $100 off a Kate Spade bag? Sign me up! There are several color options and the red version is just $87- such a steal! Crossbodies are so versatile- my 18 year old cousin loves them and so does my 81 year old grandmother. A designer bag at this price is hard to beat.
9. Handyman Magazine Subscription, $8 (reg. $33)- The best gift for any handyman in your life! Zach used to get and love this magazine. A year subscription for $8 a steal- he’ll think you spent much more!
10. Echo Look | Hands-Free Camera and Style Assistant with Alexa, $50 (reg. $200)- Maybe the biggest steal of all and definitely on my wish list, this Echo includes “Style Check” to get a second opinion on your outfit, so basically your own personal stylist. Any lady would love!
11. Polo Ralph Lauren Mens Waffle Knit Thermal, $21.99 (reg. $45)- Anytime Polo Ralph Lauren goes on sale like this, I grab it for the guys on my list. They always love it and the quality is amazing. These waffle knit thermals are great for layering during the winter months.
12. Large Stainless Steel Initial Necklace, $8.89- I have and love this necklace- chances are you’ve seen me wearing it! I also own the Anthropolgie version that this necklace is a dupe of and you cannot tell the difference. Order a few more of these for teacher gifts!
Hope you all had a fun, festive weekend! So excited that Christmas is just over a week away! Anyone else feel like it crept up on us? We have so much to do but I want to soak up every minute of Bear’s excitement and Boone’s first Christmas. I think this one is going to be pretty magical.