DRESS | BAG | SANDALS
Happy Friday, friends! This is going to be a quick and very random post because I *finally* got Boone to nap in the swing for a few minutes and I'm trying to take advantage of having use of my hands. I've been a bad blogger this week but haven't felt too guilty about it because I'm loving all the newborn snuggles that hinder my working abilities. Boone is the sweetest little snuggles bunny and it makes my heart so happy to see him sleeping soundly on Zach's chest in our big living room recliner every evening. Then a few hours later when I'm on the struggle bus feeding him throughout the night, it's not quite as cute. BUT, we are surviving and so thankful for a healthy baby boy.
I wanted to share a few random things that I'm loving lately; if you follow me on Instagram, chances are you've already seen some of these and are well aware of my obsession. But for anyone else, here are some things I can't get enough of as of late:
1. Chick Fil A's Frosted Coffee. This has to take the #1 spot because I am a bona fide addict. I have been getting a large Frosted Coffee every single day for weeks now, ever since discovering them (HOW did it take me so long?!). Zach is at HEB right now getting cold brew coffee and ice cream so I can attempt making my own at home in the blender...somehow I have a feeling they just won't be the same.
2. THESE wedges. I've shared these a ton on Instagram as well and you'll be seeing a lot more of them this spring and summer. They're a dupe for a more expensive designer pair and come in two colors (I have both)- just such a great shoe for a really great price.
3. The new Lilly Pulitzer collection for Pottery Barn Kids. I want every single piece! You'll be seeing some of it on the blog soon.
4. The weather in Houston. It has been glorious lately, which makes me wish I could be outside more. These spring days are good for the soul and I'm glad Zach is taking Bear & Dasher to the park and nature preserve so much- Bear LOVES it!
5. Swimsuits on Amazon. I have a serious problem and that is online shopping while I'm breastfeeding at 3am. What else is there to do? I don't want to turn the TV for fear of waking Boone up fully and no-one is active on social media...so shopping it is. I especially love finding designer swimsuit dupes on Amazon- there are so many good ones! Linking my favs (and best deals) in a widget below.
Hope you all have a great weekend! Bear is super pumped because he has his first big egg hunt of the year tomorrow in our neighborhood. It's ages 5-12 so he'll be the youngest...here's hoping he can keep up with the big kids and fill his basket. I'm most excited for he and Boone to meet the Easter Bunny....this should be interesting. :)
Thank you for stopping by!
DRESS | BAG | SANDALS