I recently posted about why a staycation is always a good idea & today I am partnering with Babbleboxx to share some of the very best products that are perfect for a staycation (or vacation...or really anytime....). I recently got to stay at the beatiful Hotel Alessandra and I'll give you a peek inside my bag at some of what I brought!
1. OMM Thickening Hair Mask & Thickening Oil- Ever since having Boone, I've been losing a lot of hair and what I do have feels pretty dull and lifeless. I've been using the OMM hair mask & oil and it has helped so much with my dull and lifeless hair post-baby! I LOVE how the products smell; the hydrating hair mask has a jasmine scent that leaves my hair smelling amazing for several days between washes.
2. My Ex Life book- Y'all know that I am a big bookworm and love to read, but I don't get a lot of time to finish novels these days with two little boys. Let me just say, I finished My Ex Life in less than two days because I could not put it down. The author, Stephen McCauley, did such a great job creating characters that really pull you in to the plot and keep you turning the pages long past when you need to sleep (3am, in my case). If you aren't familiar with McCauley, he also wrote The Object of my Affection which was later made into a film starring Jennifer Anniston and Paul Rudd.
3. Bali Comfort Revolution Bra- Finding bras is a bit of a challenge for me at the moment since I'm breastfeeding, but I don't like spending a fortune on nursing bras that will only be worn for a year or so. That's what I love about the Bali Comfort Revolution- it works for nursing and then I can continue wearing it long after! It's seamless but has great support- I love wearing it with tank tops and tees during the hot summer months.
4. Faustino I Gran Reserva- I'm not much of a drinker but I had to try this wine since Bodegas Faustino is Spain's largest producer of Gran Reserva wines, which are aged for 26 months in French and American oak barrels and then at least 3 years in the bottle. So much goes into the creation of this wine- it's truly an art form and you can tell in the taste. I typically prefer something sweeter but it pairs well with steak and goes down so smoothly!
5. Bellame- I have wanted to try Bellame products for awhile now and am now a huge fan of both the Acqua Lumiere Hydrating Moisturizer and Acqua Lumiere Hydrating Eye Cream. Eye creams have never worked that well for me until this one- I could visibly notice a reduction in my dark circles after just two uses! I apply the moisturizer in the morning and at night after I shower, and my skin has never felt softer. You can receive a free set of ultra-luxe Bellame bamboo sourced wash cloths with the purchase of the Acqua Lumiere Collection.
6. Erin's Faces Deet-Free Mosquito Repellent & Sunstick SPF 30- With two little boys, we are constantly outside and mosquitos have been awful in Houston lately with all the rain we've had. I've been taking this Mosquito Repellent with us to the park and my boys don't get eaten alive, which makes me feel so much better about taking them outside (which they love!). I'm also obsessed with the Erin's Faces Sunstick- I love that it's cruelty free and is so easy to just throw in my diaper bag/beach bag. It's gentle enough for both Bear and Boone and goes on so much easier than the spray kind.
photos by Ban Avenue Photography
And now I'm craving another staycation...thankfully we have lots of mini vacays coming up in July that I'm so excited for! And all my new fav Babbleboxx products will definitely be coming along for the ride. :)
Hope you're having a great week! Does it feel like Wednesday to anyone else? Thankfully it's only Tuesday because I have a lot to do and can use that extra day I keep forgetting about!