I have finally gotten around to shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale home decor and wanted to share some of my favorite finds with y'all! There was a lot to comb through but I found some great deals that I hope y'all will love just as much as I do. There were a ton of rugs in the sale, I'm sure some of you noticed, but I honestly didn't feel like any of them were that great of deal (even though I do love a lot of the designs), and only wanted to share affordable items with y'all that I'll be ordering, as well. And here they are!
1. Deny Designs Matcha Blush Five- Piece Gallery Art Set (reg. 99, sale $65)- When I saw this set I was done for- I had to have it! I'm redoing my office in the new house and these prints will add the perfect pop of color without being "too much". $65 for 5 prints is a really good deal, too!
2. Monogram Buffalo Check Throw (reg. $59, sale $38)- Y'all know I love anything with a monogram on it so naturally I'm drawn to this plaid blanket that comes in both grey and navy. I love the neutral grey the most, I think- and these make the best gifts! Now's a great time to get them for Christmas gifts while they're under $40.
3. Voluspa Maison Blanc Tin Candle Set (reg. $48, sale $29)- I LOVE these candles and have stocked up on them during the sale to give as gifts! Thee make amazing hostess gifts, teacher gifts, stocking stuffers, etc. and smell amazing. Your friends will think you spent much mores since the set is $20 off.
4. E2 Concepts Tray Table with Casters (reg. $225, sale $149)- This table, y'all...I ordered one for the new house but I'm seriously considering ordering a second! Don't let the name fool you- it's not only a tray table. You can use the it as a bar cart, display table, etc. So many uses and such a timeless piece for under $150!
5. cupcake and cashmere Iridescent Floor Lamp (reg. $239, sale $159)- I've been on the hunt for a good floor lamp and I was so excited when I saw this one in the sale. I've loved cupcakes and cashmere forever (Emily is a blogger turned designer!) and everything in her line is so chic and timeless. I plan on ordering this lamp for our living room and may end up with two since it's such a good deal.
6. Square Quatrefoil Mirror (reg. $48, sale $29)- This mirror is such a gorgeous piece with the natural wood+glass combo and is super versatile. Put it in an entryway, in a set of 3 above a bed, or mixed in a gallery wall. Endless possibilities and a great price.
7. Chunky Cable Knit Accent Pillow (reg. $59, sale $39)- These pillows are so cozy and add a great element of texture to any couch/chair/bed. I can't decide what color to get but I'm leaning toward the "Ivory Dove" for our couch- they come in 4 colors and they're all perfection!
8. Cool Mist Cosmos Scentilizer Diffuser (reg. $40, sale $26)- If you are into oils, this diffuser is a really pretty one that is at a great price point. It's electric and best of all, it's designed with a built-in timer and automatic shut-off so you can operate it worry-free.
9. Monogram Lumbar Accent Pillow (reg. $42, sale $27)- Another monogram piece that I couldn't pass up. I think pillows in this shape are a nice touch to a bed and also make such a cute gift!
10. Embroidered Velvet Pouf (reg. $99, sale $65)- These poufs are going like hot cakes and it's no secret why- they're so cute and versatile! Chic enough for a fancy sitting enough yet casual enough for a college dorm room. Nordstrom has a lot of these in the sale but this grey velvet is my fav.
Did you shop the sale? I'd love to hear your picks!
We got home yesterday from the Fullwood family vacay at Crystal Beach and Bear had the best time- we're still recovering and will head out on another road trip soon that I can't wait to share with y'all!