The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is officially open to EVERYONE! If you missed my last post on the sale, this sale is the best one you'll find at Nordstrom all year and just one of the very best sales around. I get so excited for it every year- it feels like Christmas morning when the sale goes live! Basically thousands of items are marked significantly down until August 6th and on the 7th, they'll go back up to regular price. These aren't old or out of season items- these are brand new pieces and now is the time to stock up on fall favorites and designer items for less.
Since I already shared some of my favorite clothing pieces, I decided to round up my favorite shoes under $100, handbags, and accessories for y'all. Sharing all the details below!
1. Steve Madden Effect Block Heel Bootie: Sale-$86.90/ Reg-$129.95
I love these because they go with everything- skirts, jeans, dresses, etc. Dress them up or down and wear them all fall and winter.
2. Charles by Charles David Maxx Pointy Toe Pump: Sale-$64.90/ Reg-$99.95
Just a classic pump and these are surprisingly comfy. They come in four colors including a nude patent leather that is a must-have.
3. Nike Free Focus Flyknit 2 Training Shoe: Sale-$89.90/ Reg-$120
Love these with the fun pop of color!
4. Louise et Cie Jianna Stacked Heel Pump: Sale-$79.90/ Reg-$119.95
I'm obsessed with these heels. They come in 5 colors and I'm debating between this blush and the nude color. So chic and should be more comfortable with the block heel.
5. Nike Free Run Distance 2 Running Shoe: Sale-$89.90/ Reg-$120
Love the white but if you're worried about dirt, go for the black!
6. Halogen Corbin Genuine Calf Hair Slide Loafer: Sale-$59.90/ Reg-$89.95
Chances are if you follow any other bloggers at all, you've already seen these slides. They're probably THE most popular shoe for fall and it's easy to see why! Leopard is the new neutral.
7. Sam Edelman Raisa Bow Flat: Sale-$79.90/ Reg-$119.95
A classic flat that comes in lots of colors and can be worn for work or everyday wear. I'm a sucker for a cute bow detail.
8. Vince Camuto Karinta Block Heel Bootie: Sale-$99.90/ Reg-$149.95
If you need a good transitional shoe, these are your pair. Perfect for summer/fall and have the prettiest design! Also love the block heel (and the price cut).
9. BP. Faren Bootie: Sale-$69.90/ Reg-$99.95
A great bootie that everyone is bragging on- I ordered these and can't wait to get them in.
10. Caslon Camden Sneaker: Sale-$59.90/Reg-$89.95
I can't resist a pink sneaker and the suede on these is to die for.
11. Halogen Oliver Genuine Calf Hair Ankle Wrap Flat: Sale-$59.90/ Reg-$89.95
Another pair that I had to order and can't wait to style!
12. Halogen Corbin Slide Loafer: Sale-$59.90/ Reg-$89.95
A great neutral slide that will go with everything and is a comfortable option for the working gal.
1. Le Specs The Prince 59mm Mirrored Rimbless Aviator Sunglasses: Sale-$89/ Reg-$58.90
These sunnies look great on every face shape and have a cool mirrored lens that's on trend right now. Aviators never go out of style; thanks Top Gun!
2. Kendra Scott Elle Filligree Drop Earrings: Sale-$60/ Reg-$39.90
I'm surprised with how much Kendra is marked down in this sale! If you're a KS fan, now is the time to stock up as you know it rarely goes on sale. These earrings come in silver, gold, and rose gold and can be your "wear all" pair.
3. Rebecca Minkoff Small Love Velvet Crossbody Bag: Sale-$116.90/ Reg-$175
My girls Dede and Shelbi gave me this bag for my birthday and I've been all the heart eyes for it ever since. It's even prettier in person and such a steal right now!
4. Shiraleah Lyla Plaid Square Scarf: Sale-$24.90/ Reg-$38
I love a good blanket scarf- I keep one in my car at all times in case it's cold in a restaurant, we go for an impromptu picnic, or Bear falls asleep and needs a blanket. They're just the best and I love this print.
5. kate spade new york park row bracelet watch, 34mm: Sale-$149.90/ Reg-$225
I'm really thinking I need this watch; I love kate spade (obviously) and this is a great everyday watch for $75 off!
6. Sole Society Tamika Genuine Calf Hair & Faux Leather Foldover Clutch: Sale-$52.90/ Reg-$79.95
This bag...not sure where to even start because I love it so much. You'll be seeing this a lot this fall!
7. Tory Burch Frida Zip Around Leather Wallet: Sale-$129.80/ Reg-$198
I was so shocked when I saw this wallet was a part of the sale, and even more shocked to see if marked down $70 off. If you're in search of a new wallet, do yourself a favor and grab this one. This french gray color is gorgeous, too.
8. kate spade new york young lane cali leather cross body bag: Sale-$129.90/ Reg-$198
Another great kate spade deal and such a cute cross body! Also comes in a deep blue and burgundy (burgundy might be my fav for fall).
9. Sonix Avalon 55mm Gradient Lens Sunglasses: Sale-$79.90/ Reg-$120
I normally wouldn't have gravitated toward these glasses but my friend Dede bought them and I LOVE them on her; they're so chic and flattering on! They look like a much more expensive designer pair.
10. Kendra Scott Rae Long Filigree Pendant Necklace: Sale-$49.90/ Reg-$75
Another Kendra Scott piece that is super versatile and a great statement piece. $25 off, too!
11. Sole Society Mikayla Faux Leather & Suede Satchel: Sale-$52.90/ Reg-$79.95
This bag looks like a designer handbag at a fraction of the price. It's such a gorgeous color that will go with everything!
12. BP Leopard Print Ruana: Sale-$29.20/ Reg-$45
I bought this last year and have loved it- it's one of my most-worn pieces. It's so well made and a great deal for under $30.
13. Sold out but loving these!
I'm sorry these are sold out but I have a feeling they will be restocked if you keep your eye out. Just search earrings under the sale tab and the brand is Baublebar. :)
14. Tory Burch Collins Bracelet Watch, 38mm: Sale-$329.90/ Reg-$495
This is the most expensive item I picked but I couldn't resist because I'm completely in love with this watch. If you splurge on one thing in the sale, this should be it! Especially at $165 off.
And that's a wrap on this sale post! I have more items I want to share with y'all over the next couple of weeks but wanted to go ahead and get the ball rolling in case you're as anxious to shop the sale as I was. Remember that Nordstrom has free shipping on all items, no minimum order, so you can always order things now that you're afraid will sell out and ponder on the ones you're still deciding on. It's so true that nothing haunts us like the things we didn't buy. :)
I'm actually at a big indoor play place with Bear right now because we woke up to no internet or TV at our house. After an hour and ten minutes on the phone with AT&T, the problem still isn't fixed and we have to wait until tomorrow or Monday before it will be up and running again. I'm working at my stylist job and also needed to finish this post so it made the most sense for us to come to a place where I can work and Bear can play. We've been here almost four hours and he's still going strong. Someone's gonna sleep well tonight (both of us, actually).
Hope you have a great weekend!